So, if you hang out on any deal sites, you may have noticed that Amazon has been producing a bunch of sample boxes exclusively for Amazon Prime members lately – basically, you pay $X amount to have a box full of samples shipped to you, and if you buy the full-size of any of the items promoted by said box, you’ll get the original $X cost applied as a credit to that purchase.
As of this writing, there are several options:
- New Year, New You Sample Box – Stick to your resolutions with our top-rated vitamins, supplements and sports nutrition products. Costs $14.99, with a $14.99 credit when you purchase a promoted item afterwards.
- Beauty Sample Box – Try samples in skin care, hair care, oral care, and more. $11.99 cost, with equal credit.
- Men’s Grooming Sample Box – In this box you’ll find men’s grooming essentials to keep you looking sharp. $9.99 cost/credit.
- Crest 3D White 1 Hour Express Whitestrip Sample Kit – A small kit featuring Crest 3D White toothpaste, whitestrip, and some dental floss. $4.99 cost/credit.
- Mr. Olympia Sample Box – Fuel workouts and discover your new favorite sports nutrition products with our Mr. Olympia Sample Box. In this box you will find several assorted samples from the selection of products below. $9.99 cost/credit.
- Luxury Beauty Box – Contains 20 samples from La Roche-Posay, Jane Iredale, Proraso, and many more Luxury Beauty brands. $19.99 cost/credit.
As I’ve been trying to be better about my health lately, I decided to go for the New Year New You Sample Box – it appeared to have a nice mix of protein powders, protein bars, vitamins, beauty supplements, and probiotics, so I was fairly certain that I’d find something I liked enough to use the $14.99 credit. And even if I didn’t, when I peeked at the possible items that you can apply your credit towards, I saw my current love-of-my-life health item (the Vega post-workout powder, which actually works for me and has been a godsend since I tend towards 2-3 days of DOMS after a good workout and that was making it super, super difficult to progress on a daily challenge type of plan like PIIT28) as one of the possible credit items, so… I was sold!
For my thoughts on the individual items that I received as well as my overall impression of the New Year New You Box, please hit the read more!